ASTROCOHORS CLUB Departments
Saturday, October 10, 2026
GAMES I'm Playing on NINTENDO SWITCH 2 - RPG, Cozy and Tactical!
ad/ NYXI controllers: https://shln.top/bbKdozwm / http://nyxigame.com/referral/ircha discount code "IRCHA"! In this video I'm talking about what I've been playing on my Nintendo Switch 2, like The Witcher 3 Remastered, Fire Emblem Fortune's Weave, Moomintroll and Pokopia Bubbly Basin! Join my channel as a Member: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtyONPsbFgoDvVIVteK1dHg/join SOCIAL MEDIA: Instagram: http://instagram.com/irchagaming Twitter: http://twitter.com/irchagaming Discord: https://discord.gg/XmHmBMr Facebook: https://facebook.com/irchagaming Business email: irchagaming@gmail.com 00:00 Intro - Switch is picking up steam! 00:47 The Witcher 3 Remastered 01:45 NYXI Hyperion Ultra 3 02:51 More Witcher 3 Remastered 04:23 Moominvalley Winter's Warmth 06:26 Fire Emblem Fortune's Weave 09:04 Pokopia Bubbly Basin 10:37 Can't wait for Zelda Ocarina of Time! PLAYLISTS ON MY CHANNEL: Steam Deck videos: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYxfTpsxyEnu_xZkOx7V50QdAd_s9dVbW&si=CXgnVYgLs7_dDuyY Nintendo Switch "Buy or Not" reviews: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYxfTpsxyEntQMbmrY2g-_JNOF62hJQC2 PlayStation reviews: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYxfTpsxyEnuvztt_p1e15-Wpfy0AEN0o&si=dDchNoaiVP4dUOQt Played Lately playlist: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYxfTpsxyEnvXiJgBV1oNJL7uQRloi-86 TOP 10s and Buying Guides: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYxfTpsxyEnuTJjzcxTwWdFKP3ks7BFVg EQUIPMENT & EDITING: Main camera: Canon 90D, Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM ART Vlogging camera: Canon M50 Mark II Audio: Røde VideoMicro Software: Adobe Premiere Pro 2025 I edit everything myself. #nintendo #switch2 #gaming
View on YouTube.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Episode Title: " Lian Li Lancool 217 Case Review: Thermal Benchmarks, Noise, & Cable Management " Content: Sponsor: Thermal...
-
Episode Title: " Tearing Down Sapphire's RX 9070 XT Pulse: Thermals, Fan Response, & Noise " Content: Sponsor: Thermal ...
-
Episode Title: " Creating a 48GB NVIDIA RTX 4090 GPU | Brother Zhang's Repair Shop (ft. 张哥) " Content: Sponsor: Arctic Free...
No comments:
Post a Comment