Monday, August 14, 2023

Where it all began! - Atelier Marie Remake Review (Nintendo Switch)



ad/ PurrPurr Festival SALE here: https://www.reddeergames.com/purrpurrfestival Get Cat's Cosmic Atlas on Steam https://store.steampowered.com/app/2492800/Cats_Cosmic_Atlas/ and on the Nintendo Switch! In this video I give my full review and verdict of Atelier Marie Remake, and I'm letting you know how I would rank this entry compared to the other games in the series. SUPPORT THE CHANNEL: (including affiliate links) Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/ircha Paypal: http://paypal.me/ircha Nintendo eShop cards: http://irchagaming.com discount code "IRCHA" Skull & Co. Switch grips: http://skullnco.com/IRCHA discount code "IRCHA" Podcast: http://youtube.com/diskydisk Twitter: http://twitter.com/irchagaming Instagram: http://instagram.com/irchagaming Discord: https://discord.gg/XmHmBMr Facebook: https://facebook.com/irchagaming Business email: irchagaming@gmail.com 00:00 Intro 00:43 Story 01:52 Sponsor - Cat's Cosmic Atlas 02:55 Gameplay 05:27 Graphics 06:51 Music 07:42 Verdict PLAYLISTS ON MY CHANNEL: Nintendo Switch "Buy or Not" reviews: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYxfTpsxyEntQMbmrY2g-_JNOF62hJQC2 Played lately: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYxfTpsxyEnvXiJgBV1oNJL7uQRloi-86 TOP 10s and Buying Guides: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYxfTpsxyEnuTJjzcxTwWdFKP3ks7BFVg P.O.box: "IRCHA GAMING" Postboks 90 9481 Harstad Norway EQUIPMENT & EDITING: Main camera: Canon 90D Lens: Sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 DC HSM ART Vlogging camera: Canon M50 Mark II Audio: Røde VideoMicro Software: Premiere Pro CC 2023 I edit everything myself. #NintendoSwitch #IrchaGaming #Gaming


View on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A New Best: Cooler Master HAF II 500 Case Review | Thermals, Fan Tests, & Build Quality

Episode Title: " A New Best: Cooler Master HAF II 500 Case Review | Thermals, Fan Tests, & Build Quality " Content: Sponsor...

Ad