Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Cast Answers All Spoiler Questions



Episode Title: "Black Panther: Wakanda Forever Cast Answers All Spoiler Questions"
Content: The ending of Black Panther: Wakanda Forever leaves MCU fans with quite a few big questions--Who is the ruler of Wakanda? What can we expect from that little boy? What's next for Shuri?--so we ask them all to the cast and they respond with full spoilers.


Click here for more information, to subscribe to the channel of IGN or to watch the video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My ENTIRE GAME COLLECTION 2024 - Every single game on the shelves behind me in my videos!

It has been requested by you guys so many times so now I'm finally doing it. I'm showing off every single game I have! Hope you en...

Ad