Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Citizen Sleeper, The House in Fata Morgana, Bit Brigade and more May updates | Cannot be Tamed



Monthly vlog series to talk about what I've been up to in the previous month - pickups, updates and some thoughts on the games I've been playing. This month I talk about a concert, have a shout-out, and discuss the games I’ve played. Go check out @Tamaracade https://www.youtube.com/c/Tamaracade 00:00 Updates 02:13 Shout-out 03:37 Nightshade 04:47 Dinner with an Owl 05:48 Vampire the Masquerade: Swansong 07:19 Killing Floor 2 08:38 X-Men Arcade 09:55 The Secret of Monkey Island 11:07 A Memoir Blue 12:40 Citizen Sleeper 16:04 Nobody Saves the World 17:09 Tunic 18:21 Weird West 19:03 The House in Fata Morgana 21:07 Outro #CitizenSleeper #BitBrigade #MonkeyIsland Music in this video is from Citizen Sleeper. Most footage is from trailers, or my own videos. Want to see me on other social media? Twitter - https://twitter.com/Jasyla_ Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/cannot_be_tamed Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/pamd Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/cannotbetamed My makeup channel (Cosmetic DLC) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqIHtdf6X38ePOPvAp0Qeww Intro artwork, logo and banner by: @theMagdalenRose "Cantina Blues" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...


View on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nintendo Reveals CHANGES To Zelda Ocarina Of Time?!

WHATNOT: https://whatnot.com/invite/sirnintendo Get The Art Of N64 Wrestling Games book here: https://amzn.to/3ZOYS7y Twitter: http://twitt...

Ad