Sunday, May 1, 2022

Elden Ring, Life is Strange, Sherlock Holmes pick-ups and more | Cannot be Tamed



Monthly vlog series to talk about what I've been up to in the previous month - pickups, updatesand some thoughts on the games I've been playing. This month I talk about some guest appearances, show some pick-ups, and discuss the games I’ve played. @Petee's Power Minute episode https://youtu.be/rIHd94KwCdc Video about the Barrie Game Exchange https://youtu.be/SIkFacYlk5Y 00:00 Intro 00:10 Updates 03:25 Pick-ups 08:32 Sherlock Holmes and the Case of the Rose Tattoo 10:53 Who Pressed Mute on Uncle Marcus 12:41 Elden Ring 21:38 Buddy Simulator 1984 23:54 Life is Strange True Colours 25:48 Kraken Academy 27:56 Embr 28:56 Monter Hunter World 29:31 Scott Pilgrim vs The World The Game 31:56 The Gunk 33:45 End #EldenRing #ScottPilgrim #Bloodstained Music in this video is from Elden Ring. Most footage is from trailers, and Elden Ring footage is my own. Want to see me on other social media? Twitter - https://twitter.com/Jasyla_ Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/cannot_be_tamed Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/pamd Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/cannotbetamed My makeup channel (Cosmetic DLC) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqIHtdf6X38ePOPvAp0Qeww Intro artwork, logo and banner by: @theMagdalenRose "Cantina Blues" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...


View on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nintendo Reveals CHANGES To Zelda Ocarina Of Time?!

WHATNOT: https://whatnot.com/invite/sirnintendo Get The Art Of N64 Wrestling Games book here: https://amzn.to/3ZOYS7y Twitter: http://twitt...

Ad