Friday, November 26, 2021

11 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About Far Cry



Episode Title: "11 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About Far Cry"
Content: Far Cry 6 is the latest in Ubisoft's open-world franchise, which has seen many different locales, villains, and ideas, and that franchise history is filled with surprising details, unexpected connections, and more. Here are 11 things you may not know about the Far Cry franchise from its very beginnings with how Far Cry and Far Cry 2 came to be, casting that could have been in games like Far Cry 3, and more. Tracing the lineage of the series through Far Cry 4, Far Cry 5, and even spinoffs like Far Cry: Blood Dragon and Far Cry: Primal, check out some of the most surprising gameplay facts, secrets, and more about Far Cry's history. #IGN #Gaming #FarCry


Click here for more information, to subscribe to the channel of IGN or to watch the video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My ENTIRE GAME COLLECTION 2024 - Every single game on the shelves behind me in my videos!

It has been requested by you guys so many times so now I'm finally doing it. I'm showing off every single game I have! Hope you en...

Ad