Friday, June 19, 2020

13 DREAMCAST IMPORTS that Need More Love


Episode Title: 13 DREAMCAST IMPORTS that Need More Love
Produced by: JohnRiggs
Description: I couldn't wait for the Sega Dreamcast so I imported mine a few months before it came out in the US. Tons of great Dreamcast hidden gems so here are 13 underrated Dreamcast games to add to your collection. Striker DC controller https://castlemaniagames.com/products/retro-fighters-strikerdc-dreamcast-controller?ref=hma2bcc6jc6 (affiliate) Games Shown: Bomber Hehhe Triggerheart Exelica Rainbow Cotton Puyo Puyo Da! Cool Cool Toon Border Down Chaos Field Hello Kitty Magical Block Hello Kitty Lovely Fruit Park Hello Kitty Waku Waku Cookies Hello Kitty Garden Panic Giant Gram 2000 Frame Gride ---------------------------------------- SUBSCRIBE! https://www.youtube.com/user/riggstalgic?sub_confirmation=1 PATREON: http://www.patreon.com/johnblueriggs DISCORD: https://discord.gg/Re2rKXn FACEBOOK: https://facebook.com/riggstalgic TWITTER: http://twitter.com/johnblueriggs INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/johnblueriggs TWITCH: https://www.twitch.tv/johnblueriggs DISCORD: https://discord.gg/Re2rKXn OPEN CART SURGERY TOOLS: https://goo.gl/eXn6WV (affiliate) Gaming Stuff I use via https://castlemaniagames.com/?ref=hma2bcc6jc6 (affiliate) SHIPPING ADDRESS (if you wanted to mail the channel anything) John Riggs, 4010 Summitview Ave, Yakima, WA 98908 ----------------------------------------


Click here to view video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 7, 2026

View on YouTube.

Ad