Sunday, May 3, 2020

DOOM Eternal thoughts and April updates | Cannot be Tamed


Episode Title: DOOM Eternal thoughts and April updates | Cannot be Tamed
Produced by: Cannot be Tamed
Description: Monthly vlog series to talk about what I've been up to in the previous month - game pickups, shout-outs, guest appearances and some thoughts on the games I've been playing. This month I guested two podcasts, have a shout-out, and talk a bit about the games I've been playing: Doom Eternal, Journey to the Savage Planet, XCOM. Check out The Girl with the Controller: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClIzLBVM_KY_o0qXSR-PRrg Zero Brightness podcast https://soundcloud.com/user-994317825/ep-55-the-cat-lady-with-pam-d Drunk Friend podcast http://www.polykill.com/podcasts/2020/4/24/drunkfriend-6-cannot-be-tamed 00:08 Podcasts 02:33 Shout-out 03:52 Pick-ups 05:30 Doom Eternal 14:20 Journey to the Savage Planet #DoomEternal #JourneytotheSavagePlanet #podcast Intro artwork, logo and banner by: @theMagdalenRose "Cantina Blues" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...


Click here to view video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

METAL GEAR SOLID: MASTER COLLECTION Vol.2 - Rerez Live

Playing Metal Gear Solid 4 on METAL GEAR SOLID: MASTER COLLECTION Vol.2! Check out our new shirts, hats and backpacks!: https://rerez-shop...

Ad