Tuesday, December 10, 2019

RETRO GAME ROOM TOUR AND COLLECTION


Episode Title: RETRO GAME ROOM TOUR AND COLLECTION
Produced by: Erin Plays
Description: My first ever game room tour and collection video! Expect to see a lot of NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Master System, VECTREX, Intellivision, consoles, collectibles, Sailor Moon toys and much much more. I also show you my set up. I tried to show everything I could so I hope you enjoy! 💙Follow me on TWITCH: https://www.twitch.tv/erin_plays 🧡Visit me on PATREON: https://www.patreon.com/erinplays 💚Follow me on TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ErinPlays_Games 💜Follow me on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/erinplaysgames 💕My 2ND CHANNEL FOR LIVE STREAM UPLOADS, Erin Plays Extras: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwv1mTcHPPZF8-KU1H4rxwQ 🕹VIDEOS MENTIONED: VECTREX: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTAHNsRJvFw SPIKE ON VECTREX: https://youtu.be/6l_OuBx-mSE DONALD LAND ON FAMICOM: https://youtu.be/u9ojccItbqA BIBLE BUFFET NES: https://youtu.be/LfMj-_BAnhA SEARS TELEGAMES PINBALL BREAK AWAY PONG CONSOLE: https://youtu.be/dWv5EV3kjBQ SNES CONTROL DECK CONSOLE: https://youtu.be/qjopYX_-W5A MICROSURGEON ON INTELLIVISION: https://youtu.be/Tf6S6DE1tvM #retrogaming #gameroom #retro


Click here to view video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

GROSS! New NES Game Teaches Good Dental Hygiene. Chomp Champ

Grab Chomp Champ https://loblast.com/ Subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/johnriggs Shop my games + merch https://johnriggs.myshopify.co...

Ad