ASTROCOHORS CLUB Departments
Saturday, November 2, 2019
October Updates - Pick-ups, Disco Elysium, Bards Tale IV, Headlander, Hand of Fate 2
Episode Title: October Updates - Pick-ups, Disco Elysium, Bards Tale IV, Headlander, Hand of Fate 2
Produced by: Cannot be Tamed
Description: Monthly vlog series to talk about what I've been up to in the previous month - game pickups, shout-outs, guest appearances and some thoughts on the games I've been playing. This month I talk about some birthday gifts and pick-ups, Hand of Fate 2, Headlander, Bard's Tale IV, and Disco Elysium. #RetroWorldExpo #DiscoElysium #BardsTaleIV Intro artwork, logo and banner by: @theMagdalenRose "Cantina Blues" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com) Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...
Click here to view video on YouTube.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Episode Title: " Tearing Down Sapphire's RX 9070 XT Pulse: Thermals, Fan Response, & Noise " Content: Sponsor: Thermal ...
-
Episode Title: " Lian Li Lancool 217 Case Review: Thermal Benchmarks, Noise, & Cable Management " Content: Sponsor: Thermal...
-
Episode Title: " Noctua Has Competition: HAVN Performance Fans, BF360 Case, & Engineering Data " Content: Sponsor: Thermalr...
No comments:
Post a Comment