Friday, October 11, 2019

Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz HD - First World Playthrough


Episode Title: Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz HD - First World Playthrough
Produced by: JohnRiggs
Description: I have a massive fondness for the Super Monkey Ball series. I, admittedly, fell out of love when they did touch controls or motion controls but this game for Nintendo Switch goes back to using the analog like how I loved for the Game Cube games. Thanks to SEGA for sending me an advance digitial copy of this game for me to check out. --Follow me!-- Facebook ► https://facebook.com/riggstalgic Twitter► http://twitter.com/johnblueriggs Instagram ► http://instagram.com/johnblueriggs Twitch ► https://www.twitch.tv/johnblueriggs Join the Discord ► https://discord.gg/Re2rKXn --Support the Channel-- Patreon► http://www.patreon.com/johnblueriggs Mailing Address (for unboxings or Open Cart Surgery) John Riggs 4010 Summitview Ave Yakima, WA 98908 List of Tools I Use for repros and Open Cart Surgery ► https://goo.gl/eXn6WV (affiliate) Bless you and everyone you hug.


Click here to view video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

September 7, 2026

View on YouTube.

Ad